The State of Michigan, through CEPI,  joined forces with the Midwestern Higher Education Compact (MHEC) and Parchment, Inc. to offer the Michigan e-Transcript service using the Parchment Exchange system. This service facilitates the electronic exchange of transcripts and other admissions documents for all Michigan public and private high schools and colleges. Transcripts and documents are sent through Parchment in a manner compliant with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Students, click on the following link and sign up online to receive your transcripts sent to you or the college of choice.

If you are requesting a transcript prior to the 2005 year of graduation, please see the Pupil Accounting Department Transcript Request Form. When sending a transcript request to the Pupil Accounting Office, please be sure to include a copy of your ID with your name printed on the paper. Transcripts will NOT be processed without proof of ID. If you are requesting the transcripts to be sent to a college, please write a statement indicating where you want the transcripts to be sent and include the name of the school, year of graduation and address of the school you want them to be sent to. You will need to still include on your fax a drivers license, name or maiden name, date of birth along with your name clearly printed.

Requests can be addressed to:

Pupil Accounting Department - Transcript Request
13500 Pine
Taylor, MI 48180

Phone: (313) 295-5742
Fax: (313) 295-5819