Transcripts will be sent electronically through Parchment Exchange. The Parchment solution enables the secure, rapid exchange of your transcript to nearly 9,000 schools and universities, six education agencies, NCAA Eligibility Center, and hundreds of thousands of individuals. You will need to make an account using your legal name spelled the same as it appears on MIStar/Zangle.
*This is how you will need to request your transcripts for schools to receive FOR FREE*
- In the upper left hand corner, it says “Create account”, click on it
- Click on Learners/Parents
- Fill in your personal information (name, DOB, education level, email, and create a password)
- USE AN EMAIL YOU HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO, YOU WILL HAVE TO VERIFY VIA YOUR EMAIL
- Select “No, I do not want to be discovered by colleges and scholarship programs looking for students like me” – If you select yes you will get a bunch of junk mail
- You will have to check the box that you have parental permission Click Sign Up
5. Click Sign up
6.YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCESS YOUR EMAIL TO INPUT YOUR VERIFICATION CODE
7. Click on the plus sign (+), which is pictured below, to start transcript process
8. Type in Taylor High School to add your high school
9. Once you’ve located the CORRECT school, click Add over to the left-hand side
10. You are currently Enrolled so ensure the correct box is selected
11. Your DOB should already be filled in
12. Select a gender
13. Earliest year is the year you start high school (for most of you that should be 2017)
14. Expected grad year is the year you will graduate high school (2021 if you’re graduating now)
15. Select “I waive my rights to access” which gives us permission to access and send your transcripts
16. Ensure the box is checked that says “ I authorize a copy of my credentials to be stored in my Parchment account where I can view and manage the documents”
17. Click Consent and Request when ready
18. A box will appear that says, "Order Your Transcript" - Click Order
19. Next you will need to input the first school you want your transcripts sent to and click search
- You can send your transcripts to multiple schools, but each time it has to be done separately
20. MAKE SURE YOU ARE SELECTING THE RIGHT SCHOOL AND ARE SELECTING THE UNDERGRADUATE OPTION AND NOT THE GRADUATE, once you are sure, click select
21. Now you can repeat this process as many times as necessary by selecting the + Add Another Destination or if you are done you can select the Save & Continue button
22. Once you select Save & Continue it will prompt you to review your order
23. MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CORRECT, then click Continue
24. Now you will need to sign using the mouse, type ONE of your guardian’s name, check the box, and select Save & Continue
25. YAY! YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY SENT YOUR TRANSCRIPTS!
If you need to send your ACT scores to a college, please go to http://www.act.org/ and follow the directions on that site.
- Check your College Board account (collegeboard.org) to see what schools you sent your scores to when you FIRST took the SAT.
- If you did not already have them sent, your counselor might be able to help you send them without paying the fee.