EARLY COLLEGE UPDATE AS OF
- They are notifying the students via email.
- The classes will be suspended for next week.
- They will resume classes through independent studies
- teachers will be using email to inform students of assignments.
- Once we are in the clear, they will make up the Lab time
wherever they can.(could be during lecture time,
they will make it as smooth as possible for the kids)
- The WCCCD campus will remain open for tutoring,
computer lab, studying, or any other help they may need.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL
SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT
Don't forget to visit the Griffin Gazette issues on the menu at the right.
Yearbooks are available for online sales once again. You can
purchase one online until February 28th for $75.00. After that, purchases are
made in person (cash only) in room 130 during 7th hour or your the students
lunch period. The link is below. Job # 40499
Student schedules are available on Student Connect
Cap and gown information:
Click on the picture below for information on ordering your cap and gown.
Please order your cap and gown ASAP.
Orders and payments can also be made at the Graduate Service Office.
4938 De Witt Rd, Canton, MI 48188
phone: (734) 725-5743
fax (734) 725-5749