Fall Music Department Fundraiser
All information applies to the past 2015 fundraiser - the 2016 fundraiser details will be changed in November
Funds you raise with this program will be applied to:
- The cost of your own Cedar Point trip this spring including the music student and any chaperones.
- Fees for Solo and Ensemble Festival (band or chorus)
- Consumable music supplies purchased from Mrs. Farmer (eg: clarinet or sax reeds).
Download the brochures, letters, and prize Brochure
(These are last year's brochures - 2016-17 brochures coming in November)
- Brochure #1 "Century Pride"
- Brochure #2 "Sweet Treats"
- Prize Brochure
- Choir Information Handout
- Band Information Handout
- Start Date: Friday, November 11, 2016
- End Date: Tuesday, November 30- be sure to get your forms in ON TIME!
- Product Delivery Date: Week of December 12
- Collect money when you take your orders. All money is due with the order forms on December 1.
- Accept cash or checks from your customers. Make all checks to "West Middle School" with the student's name in the "MEMO" field.
- Customers can USE A CREDIT CARD to purchase items! They just need to use a cell phone to scan the QR code on the back of the brochure to place the order on a secure mobile site. Items paid for by credit card will be included in the delivery the week of December 14.
- All students who bring in the order form with 10 items ordered on Monday, 11/16 can sign up for one quickstart prize: Either a Robo Music Splitter, Skull Candy Earbuds, 14oz. Gummies, or 1/2 Pound Sugar Daddy. The quickstart prize will come with your items and prizes on the week of December 14.
- Students will be given their order form back. Do not bring in cash for the quickstart award. If a student turns in a quickstart form but doesn't order the items later on, they will not receive the prize.
(These are the 2015 prizes - the 2016-17 prize brochure is coming in November)
- Awards are available at 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, and 99 items sold. Awards are cumulative - if you sell 30 items, you can choose 3 prizes, one each from the 10, 20, and 30 level prizes.
- Go to www.helpourgroup.com
- Enter group number 19718 for West Chorus or 28613 for Band
- All items will be shipped to customers directly, and profit will be applied to the student named.
- Sell to people you know, people you trust, and people who have money.
- Door-to-door sales are often not the best way - people aren't likely to give you money if they don't know you. Above all, be safe, especially if you have money from orders.
- Organize your money as you collect it by cash denomination (20s, 10s, 5s, 1s) and oriented the same way.