Counseling & Student Services
The Taylor School District has implemented a new phone system.
To reach the counseling office, you dial 734-946-6551 and enter their new extension number.
Ms. Louwers (A-K) ext - 10217 email@example.com
Ms. Rush (L-Z) ext - 10218 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Donaldson (Secretary) ext - 10214
High School Course Guide
View or Print the 2016-2017 High School Course Description Guide
Check out what is available though the Tayolr Career Center: 2015-16 Taylor Career & Technical Center Course Description Guide
Here is some helpful information...
- There are no sign outs over the phone after 9 a.m. (No Exceptions)
- All sign outs done before 9 a.m. must be handled through the appropriate counselor.
- There are no sign outs after 2:05 p.m. (No Exceptions)
- All absences must be handled through the appropriate counselor. You may also leave him/her a voice mail if you cannot reach them on the phone.
- If you need to meet with your child's counselor, please call them directly to make an appointment. You may stop in, but we cannot guarantee how long the wait might be.
- We encourage students to buy a lunch or bring a lunch. If you need to drop off a lunch for your child, you may leave it in the counseling office. We are unable to deliver lunches so your child must be aware of this beforehand.