9th Grade Advisor
Mrs. Mach 734-946-6551 ext. - 10231 firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Placement Picnic
A special picnic at Heritage Park was held on Thursday, June 1st for all sophomore, junior and senior students who took AP classes this school year. The picnic was a huge success! The sun was shining and the students enjoyed lunch, relaxation and games of football, volleyball, soccer and cards. Thank you to Mrs. Adis, Mrs. Doolittle and Mrs. Louwers for planning this event.
Decision Day for Truman High School was held on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. The seniors were invited to the cafeteria to sign their name on the poster of the college or post-secondary education facility that they will be attending in the fall. They received student planners, sun glasses and enjoyed some good music and food. The teachers, counselors, administrators and staff have worked diligently to help the class of 2017 pursue their areas of interest and we are all very proud of them.
High School Course Guide
View or Print the 2016-2017 High School Course Description Guide
Check out what is available though the Tayolr Career Center: 2015-16 Taylor Career & Technical Center Course Description Guide
Here is some helpful information...
- There are no sign outs over the phone after 9 a.m.
- All sign outs done before 9 a.m. must be handled through the appropriate counselor.
- There are no sign outs after 2:05 p.m.
- All absences must be handled through the appropriate counselor. You may also leave him/her a voice mail if you cannot reach them on the phone.
- If you need to meet with your child's counselor, please call them directly to make an appointment. You may stop in, but we cannot guarantee how long the wait might be.
- We encourage students to buy a lunch or bring a lunch. If you need to drop off a lunch for your child, you may leave it in the counseling office. We are unable to deliver lunches so your child must be aware of this beforehand.