Hoover Middle School
- JUNE 8TH, 9TH & 10TH (FULL DAYS)
- JUNE 11TH & 12TH (1/2 DAY EXAMS) DISMISSAL 10:57
PARENTS PLEASE READ BELOW:
Welcome to Hoover Middle School
Our mission Statement here at Hoover is 'Aim High, Go High, and encourage a positive atmosphere to learn and expand your mind'. Our hope is that each day students and staff use this statement as a foundation. We want this statement to be played out in the halls, the classrooms, and into the community.
For 2012-2013, Hoover Middle School made Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP). AYP Status is based on student participation and proficiency in mathematics and reading. Attendance targets must be met for elementary and middle schools. While we are pleased to have reached this important goal, we are continuously working to improve. We appreciate the continued support of parents, staff and our community in this effort. Learn More>
Hoover's School Improvement Goals
1. All students at Hoover Middle School will improve in their problem-solving and critical thinking skills across the curriculm.
2. All students at Hoover Middle School will improve in Language Arts proficiency (reading and writing across the curriculum)
3. All students at Hoover Middle School will be proficient in Science
4. Students at Hoover Middle School will improve in Social Studies
Michelle Tocco - Principal Hoover Hawks
Michael Wegher - Asst. Principal
27101 Beverly, Taylor, MI 48180
Check out all the great things going on in our district on our blog. To see all of Hoover's posts, type in "Hoover" in the search box in the upper left corner. Talking Taylor Schools Blog >>>