Career & Technical Center
James I. Maley Taylor Career and Technical Center
Wherever you want to go, we help you get there. College, certifications, internship, apprenticeship, technical training and a rewarding career are what we prepare you for - all while you're still in high school.
- The students in the Medical Assisting program are all about hands-on practice. Check it out.
- Taylor School District Blog - see all the cool things happening in our district.
The following businesses have been very generous to the PAES Program. Thanks for your support!
- The Chopping Block - student-run restaurant
- Open Thursdays and Fridays9:30 AM - 12:00 noon
- Check out their calendar and the December's Menu
- Restaurant Menu
Future EMT's in Action
Mr. Proctor, teacher of the EMT program, takes advantage of the quiet halls at the Career Center and gets his students out there practicing their skills. These pictures show them strapping and transporting a student on a backboard.
News & Announcements
Graduation Requirements Update
Beginning with the Class of 2011, all students enrolled at the Taylor Career and Technical Center who passing their respective program will also fulfill the following graduation requirements:
- Seniors can satisfy the 4th year MATH requirement.
- Juniors and Seniors can satisfy the VISUAL PERFORMING & APPLIED ARTS (VPAA) requirement.
- Juniors and Seniors can satisfy the ONLINE EXPERIENCE requirement.
Taylor School District Food Service Department is hiring Substitute Cooks.
5-15 hours per week (varies), $8.85 an hour, Must be able to travel to all schools Application Information